Tempstar VS90 Blower True Variable Speed?

Model #: T9MPV075. This is a two stage gas valve with a 'variable speed' blower. I have found some companies use the term 'variable speed', when they are really just a two stage blower. I'm having trouble finding something to confirm this Tempstar has a true variable speed blower. Anyone know for sure?

Second, the reason behind wanting a true variable speed blower is I want the system to run the blower most of the time, to keep air circulated and help eliminate cold spots in the house. Will this system do that? Do I need a particular thermostat to control it?

Thanks much!!!

This is true variable speed just like anyone else.

What about the 'continuous' blower feature. Is that an automatic function of the furnace? Do you know how it works? Thanks for your comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinciwinters View Post
    What about the 'continuous' blower feature. Is that an automatic function of the furnace? Do you know how it works? Thanks for your comments!
    I would think that this is a function of your thermostat. Set the fan to "on" instead of "auto" and it will run. The variable speed motor should run at 30% or so.