Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CVHE Compressor Rebuild

Post Likes

CVHE Compressor Rebuild

Hey All,

Does anyone know where I can get a CVHE compressor rebuild Guide or Manual? I lost the one I had and I can't remember all the clearances and torque specs.....Getting old!

Post Likes
    If it is an older one, call Trane and see if you can buy CTV-SG-2. That is the teardown manual.
    "I'm from Texas, what country are you from?"

Post Likes
    ulthvac.
    if you are looking for a complete manual i would go to the factory... if you are looking to build now and need the numbers i have some pages that i could send you but dont want to just send this over open forum... post your email in your profile and let me know if your in a jam...
    Thanks...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ulthvac View Post
    Hey All,

Does anyone know where I can get a CVHE compressor rebuild Guide or Manual? I lost the one I had and I can't remember all the clearances and torque specs.....Getting old!
    Yea I know where you can get a manual it's called Trane school. If your so careless with your manuals and your getting too old to remember how to do a job maybe you should look into retiring or getting into a different field. You are ridiculous " I lost the one I had" more like I never had one. Chiller Rob I'm going to laugh at you when this guy kills this chiller and you "helped" him out. "The blind leading the blind". You don't know this guy he could be a hack like you! LOL.

Post Likes
    Hey champ life is to short to act like you are the only stud out there in the industry. One of theses days you are really going to need assistance and all of your bridges will be burnt from thinking you are the only hot shot. Slow down and remember were you came from. Sounds to me like you are the hack trying to make yourself bigger than what you are.

Post Likes

here we go again

this is starting to remind me of another trane brother scott123. any mention of a trane product and off they go on a tangent about that great wisdom they have because they have a t-shirt that has trane printed on it, and its not on back to front or insideout wippee-doo, you probably havent hands to wipe your own a$$. take your superior knowledge somewere else, i doubt anyone would listen to your advice because of the big chip on your shoulder.
    ps havent seen scott123 in a long time, i think he got the hint.unless you are alias #1

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller rob View Post
    Hey champ life is to short to act like you are the only stud out there in the industry. One of theses days you are really going to need assistance and all of your bridges will be burnt from thinking you are the only hot shot. Slow down and remember were you came from. Sounds to me like you are the hack trying to make yourself bigger than what you are.
    Wow! one little "hack" and your off and running your easy! sounds like your the one with the big ego cause you sure felt the need to defend it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bertoh View Post
    this is starting to remind me of another trane brother scott123. any mention of a trane product and off they go on a tangent about that great wisdom they have because they have a t-shirt that has trane printed on it, and its not on back to front or insideout wippee-doo, you probably havent hands to wipe your own a$$. take your superior knowledge somewere else, i doubt anyone would listen to your advice because of the big chip on your shoulder.
    ps havent seen scott123 in a long time, i think he got the hint.unless you are alias #1
    I don't work for Trane. You might want to know what your talking about before you post, it prevents you from looking like the tard that you are. As for your hint
    take it and piss off.

Post Likes
    you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by chiller32 View Post
    I don't work for Trane. You might want to know what your talking about before you post, it prevents you from looking like the tard that you are. As for your hint
    take it and piss off.
    i remember you saying this to me:

Your right tact is not one of my strong points. I will try to be more PC even if it does go against my nature!
    and this guy has a point:

Quote Originally Posted by bertoh View Post
    ... i doubt anyone would listen to your advice...
    i do not want you to get pissed off because i will someday need your knowledge and i would like you to be around. i have taken your advice in the past because it was great. try to be a little more cool headed man

good luck.
    "Right" is not the same as "Wise".

Don't step on my favorite part of the Constitution just to point out your favorite part.

Just because you can measure it, doesn't mean it is important. Just because you can't measure it, doesn't mean it isn't important.

Post Likes
    I didn't think Scott123 was a bad guy, he was on target with his advise most of the time.

Post Likes
    Must be that time of the month.

Again.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    I case you guys haven't noticed Chiller32 enjoys dicking with all of you. We have chatted in depth and he is extremely good at what he does. Just let him blow off when he is on the rag and all will be fine. He does give good information in alot of his posts, if he feels your a qualified technician. I respect his abilities and knowledge even though he is most of the time is an ahole. JMHO
    To much work with too little time!!!!

Post Likes
    abs, i would say you are absolutely right he knows what he is talking about, as did scott123, but i for one get a sense of a huge chip on their shoulders because they work for manufactures.they should know there is good and bad techs on both sides of the fence. having that tee shirt or course doesnt mean that much to some. it can be hard to listen to " if you look at our equipment it could kill you or blow up a building".
    ps not sticking up for ult,"lost my manual" hvac

Post Likes
    Please dont paint all factory techs with the same brush. we are here just the same as everyone else to help and share our knowledge and experience for the good af everyone. I personaly made the mistake of bashing absrbertek on here only to found out that what he was telling me was correct.,the moral being that we all dont know everthing and should always be prepared to hear someone elses opinion and possibly learn from it.Graham Trane tech

Post Likes

Well said Graham

Too bad you don't work for Trane in my city Actually most of the guys here that work for the factory are good people. We do have a few chest pounders but hell there are some of those in the independent shops as well. At the end of the day, it comes down to the individual wether he works for the factory or an independent.

In my case, I've never worked for a factory shop & I think it would be hard for me to do so now because I've been on this side of the business for over twenty years. Having always worked with large tonnage equipment I've had my share of run ins with factory techs & I had some very good experiences.

BTW, that service guide can also be purchased from "Inland Printing". I don't have the number but I know they are in Lacrosse & probably on the world wide web.
    All my leon freaked out!

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by superandy View Post
    I wonder what the owners of this website thinks? Being they are a publishing company. Knowing that a forum member posted a digital copy of a book without the permission of the owner(Trane) of this material. Kinda sounds like a violation of the DMCA. interseting thing is it looks like a web page from Trane's. own website.

Post Likes
    It is from Tranes website. I guess Trane can sue themselves. JMHO
    I wonder what the owners of this website thinks? Being they are a publishing company. Knowing that a forum member posted a digital copy of a book without the permission of the owner(Trane) of this material. Kinda sounds like a violation of the DMCA. interseting thing is it looks like a web page from Trane's. own website.
    To much work with too little time!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    I case you guys haven't noticed Chiller32 enjoys dicking with all of you. We have chatted in depth and he is extremely good at what he does. Just let him blow off when he is on the rag and all will be fine. He does give good information in alot of his posts, if he feels your a qualified technician. I respect his abilities and knowledge even though he is most of the time is an ahole. JMHO
    Could not have said it better myself !!

I somewhat know 32 pretty damn well and he is by far in the top 3 techs that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing !!

Is he an a$$hole with a chip on his shoulder , SURE , but he CAN back his ego up !!

Again ,one of the best techs AND guys that I know !!!

ps . your welcome 32 !!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller rob View Post
    American Chiller Service nice website even states you guys are factory trained. And I see your Industry leader in Turbocor retrofit LOLOLOLOL! No wonder you been post like crazy about the turbocor compressors. Those two jobs look great! But does that make you guys the leaders?
    Last edited by chiller32; 12-03-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in