Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i just recently transitioned from residential to commercial. when i was doing resi i never worked less than 45, max i ever did was 92 in a week. i left there for more experience and an opportunity to learn commercial and am very happy with my relatively set scheduled 40 hour work week.

slow25 - 30
    I have never been told to or not to, but I know how to do my job and thats what it comes down to!!!

40-45/wk year round occasionally a 50-60hr/wk.

I've had nine days off so far this year and three were vacation days. haven't had less than 10hrs overtime in a week yet. More "mandated" upgrades than usual and the company does not want to add any more employees. This is usually the slow time of the year for us, and these upgrades were just scheduled as "fill in" work. The busy season usually starts once the weather gets "hot". Don't see that coming anytime soon, only had a few 70deg days. Luckily most of my work has been close to home, only once have I had to spend the night away from home. After 38 years I've gotten used to the "feast or famine" routine that is this line of work.

70 hours a week the past 3 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12