View Poll Results: What do you think of discounts for senior citizens?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, seniors should be given discounts.

2 66.67%
  • No, seniors shouldn't be given discounts.

1 33.33%
  • Senior Citizens should be charged more.

0 0%

Senior Discounts

Does your company offer special discounts to senior citizens? If so, how big of an increase in sales does it give you?

I've also heard people say that senior citizens should not get a discount. I've even heard some people say they charge them more, just because they are more difficult to deal with.

What's your opinion?

No discount from my company, some are difficult to work with but no more than others. I had a no cool today went out and the thermostat was bad. The nice lady, who used us before, said to go ahead and replace it and upgraded to a programmable thermostat. After all was said and done she asked for a senior discount then told me the check wouldn't be good til she gets her gubment check next week. Lordy.

I am a senior and want a discount at Johnstone. Guess what want does?
    Quote Originally Posted by chippert View Post
    No discount from my company, some are difficult to work with but no more than others. I had a no cool today went out and the thermostat was bad. The nice lady, who used us before, said to go ahead and replace it and upgraded to a programmable thermostat. After all was said and done she asked for a senior discount then told me the check wouldn't be good til she gets her gubment check next week. Lordy.