Should I take the ICE Exams with 8 years of experience

I have been on the books for 8 years but
    -I've worked total hours 40 hours a week in the summer and holidays off from school but flexible hours during college.
    -In the system I have 50 tickets/invoices worth 337.8 hours worked by myself. I calculated my hours all together even with not working 40 hours during the school years condensed into 40 hours a week 46 work weeks of 5 years 18 months all together doing plumbing,heating and air conditioning.

It might be easy but this is my 5th and last semester with hard coarse load, going for associates in business administration and Applied Engineering of Environmental Control (aka HVACR). Commercial Automation is hard ,reading ,understanding,but I've got in A on all of my hands on labs wiring comes natural to me.

-The Nate website said ICE Exams are for technician students with 1 years or less experience, maybe then i should take the NATE EXAMS instead,buuuut New Jersey is adopting HVACR License wouldn't that just throw NATE under the bus.

I just looked up another statistic, I've been on 7,705 jobs of either plumbing,heating,A/C of service repair or install, we don't conduct rough ins or new construction