Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 66 ton rooftop unit

Post Likes
    Well Mullyclu, unfortunately I do not have any good news. I got in touch with some of the powers to be within Safeway's refrigeration department and no luck. They have now gone to just servicing the refrigeration in the stores. They no longer do anything with the ac/heating of there stores. This is a shame because they used to have an awesome crew. They didn't seem willing to tell me who is doing the work now so I would suggest to either donate to a school in your area or scrap it. Good luck!
    Screaming at me like a jack*** doesn't work because the air works in my truck and at home!

I was looking for a job when I came here and I'll be looking for one when I leave!

Yeah boss, the Model# starts with j and ends with k!

Post Likes

Thumbs up Just put this ad in the paper

Put an ad in the paper:

***Attention Copper Thieves and Scrap Collectors****

This is a deal, FREE, yes i said FREE 66 ton Unit with copper and scrap for all...

Post Likes
    Hi Local,

Thanks for trying. Our local community college just started an HVAC school for technicians. They might have an interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in