Tee Bones tonight.

Spots bet me some Colorado steaks on the World Series. He sent them out over a week ago. He packed them in dry ice and they just arrived today.

So now we have to open the box and see if they survived the long trip here.

Well looky here!!!! They are cold but not frozen. They look good and they are vacuum packed so I would say they are just fine. All of the dry ice is gone. Mission accomplished Jack. Thanks a lot. The marlen and the sauage look great too. Did the beer arrive?

Last edited by Green Mountain; 11-19-2007 at 02:55 PM.

I'm sure glad I made the Cooler Box and slipped in the dry ice. Thats so cool all is well. Save the Deer and Marlin for Sunday Night's game. There both very good. You can try to sneak in a bite in between patriots touchdowns .

Yea I got the beer last Tuesday, but I wasn't drinkin it till you got yours OK. Otter Creek Vermont lager for me tonite!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

That one steak is a big ol thick sucker aint it? You might need Rich or Jeremy to help you eat it.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    That one steak is a big ol thick sucker aint it? You might need Rich or Jeremy to help you eat it.
    Yeah they been eyeing them.

How did you like the genuine Vermont packing material I used? I got more leaves if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Yeah they been eyeing them.

How did you like the genuine Vermont packing material I used? I got more leaves if you need them.
    We all really thought that was funny. They were everywhere. You musta missed the post. It was "Well Packed" as usual.
    Walter Matthau

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Those steaks have real nice marbling.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Jerry's is like 1-1/2 thick too. Also, it's Coleman Natural Beef. I'd guess they were good, [if he diddn't burn um ]
    Walter Matthau

Colorado T-Bones on my Vermont Castings grille !!!!! How could I go wrong??

(plus you had to add me cooking them.)

Seriously ML and Jeremy and I were chewing on the bones. They were delicious. I cooked up some mushrooms and onions and baked spuds.

That Coleman dude makes better steaks than he does gas furnaces.