Deciphering Trane and Carriers Model Numbers =D

Can anyone help me out here?

I have a Trane with Model No. TTA364300b0. Im hoping someone can help me determine the inside unit and if its gas or electric and what voltage it would of required.

Also, a Carrier with Model No. 38AE012600. The same info is needed on this one.

Is there a cheat sheet readily available that I can print out for both those Manufactures?

Thanks in advance,

Those are outdoor units so they won't tell you what's inside. I'm guessing that the Trane is a TTA036A300B0. That would be a 3 ton 208/230 3 phase condensing unit.

On the Carrier, 10 ton split, the 6 in the model # would intake 460v 3 phase.

I don't know of a cheat sheet anywhere, be nice if someone could post one if they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenney View Post

I have a Trane with Model No. TTA364300b0. Im hoping someone can help me determine the inside unit and if its gas or electric and what voltage it would of required.

Also, a Carrier with Model No. 38AE012600. The same info is needed on this one.
    Sorry that I'm a little late to the parade on this one, I didn't see this before. It might be OBE (overcome by events) and you have probably already figured this out, but if you are still wondering:

The Carrier 38AE012 is a straight condensing unit and were usually matched/rated with 28CB and 28LA coils, or the 40RR air handler.

The Trane TTA036 is also just a condensing unit and were usually matched/rated with TWH and TWV air handlers, or the TXA, TXC, TXF, TXM coils.

That doesn't mean this is what you have installed though.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.