Humidity Control by reheating

I have typical problem at hand. As a developer of a commercial building in Mumbai intend to maintain space humidity in range of 45+5% RH within the unoccupied floors. i.e No occupancy, equipment and lighting load. Floors are provided with AHU. Capacity are as per heat load calculation.

I attempted operating AHU throughout the day for 8 to 10 Hrs per day to dehumidify space. However achieved humidity is in the range of 65 to 73% RH only.

can any one suggest remedy to achieve 45+5% RH?

What type of equipment, AHU's and controls do you have?
    ckartson
    I didn't write the book I just read it!

Download the

Honeywell Gray Manual

Quote Originally Posted by fifcbkc2014 View Post
    I have typical problem at hand. As a developer of a commercial building in Mumbai intend to maintain space humidity in range of 45+5% RH within the unoccupied floors. i.e No occupancy, equipment and lighting load. Floors are provided with AHU. Capacity are as per heat load calculation.

I attempted operating AHU throughout the day for 8 to 10 Hrs per day to dehumidify space. However achieved humidity is in the range of 65 to 73% RH only.

can any one suggest remedy to achieve 45+5% RH?
    Reheat is energy intensive. Commercial dehumidification like the
    Quest dehumidifier remove upto 8 lbs. of moisture per kwh. Reheat uses 4-5 X more electricity.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"