A thought provoking article

Whatcha think?

Anyone else going in this direction?

https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/...014?_mSplash=1
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

Thought provoking, indeed.

But no, not me.

While I agree with some of its premise, I would also counter that social and technological advancement provides jobs, even high level ones, that did not exist even 20 years ago.

For example, who made apps for iPhones 20 years ago?

Information Technology is HUGE and provides jobs in many diverse fields, especially as it itself grows in capability.

We face these challenges in our own industry today. As paper literature finds its way to dinosaur status, and tablets and PCs and electronic media begin to rule the day, at some point these manufacturers are going to pull together and say "it's an electronic world today", and just stop making the stuff. Not sure how long that will be, but consider, you can no longer get one of those thick engineering manuals for either residential or commercial products from York in printed form. Instead they will hand you a CD-ROM.

Some will adapt and some will not. The young whipper snappers may present quite a challenge to some older ones.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

This was going to end badly.

My boss screamed at me in front of my colleagues. I had done something wrong of course. I had sent a product to the client without debugging it thoroughly. It was my fault. But I don’t like being yelled at.

And fortunately I was sitting on a job offer that I decided to take that moment. So the next day I said the magic words, “I quit”.
    This was me, last year. Except it wasn't my fault. It was the multi-thousand dollar callbacks from the roofers. I said it that same day right after asking him, with a straight face and calm demeanor, "are you done making an ass of yourself?"

no, it's not all about money. i have my own company, i make all the decisions, i get training when i decide i need it (all the time), i answer only to those i serve. i think im satisfied.
    ~~
    Nest is poo...

Can we move this to the cage so i can comment on the guy before mes comment ???
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Nobody manages a trillion dollars. Article is devoid of fact.