Doors Propped Open with the A/C On - Can this be a good thing?

As a property manager for over 50 residential and commercial A/C systems, I strive to get the longest life out of my AC equipment. I have a tenant who, against the lease terms, operates a coffee shop cafe with the doors open and the A/C running, to make it more inviting for customers to enter. I believe that this practice increases the run time and shortens the life span of the AC equipment as well as introducing excess moisture into the system from the hot humid Florida air. Her A/C contractor sent a letter refuting this opinion and supporting the open doors with the following statement. "Due to the heat load from the restaurant equipment and bodies in the restaurant, we conclude the run time would be relative. Introducing fresh air into this environment does no harm to equipment, but may actually increase air quality." Could I get a professional opinion on this matter?

against the lease terms? it's simple, boot her out.
    ~~
    Nest is poo...

If the unit was a 100% fresh air unit, I would say no big deal. But it is probably not. It could possibly be detrimental to the unit if the compressor see high return gas temperatures. Cant tell this over the internet though.

All of this will be a moot point when she get the utility bills the outdoor temp and humidity goes up, rendering her a/c ineffective, forcing her to close the doors.

I'm going in the opposite direction here. Equipment is probably oversized anyways short cycling.
    Hire an independent contractor to take SH readings while conditions are mimicked
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    I'm going in the opposite direction here. Equipment is probably oversized anyways short cycling.
    Hire an independent contractor to take SH readings while conditions are mimicked
    How did you come up with this conclusion? There is no given information in the original post to support this.