Infinity 96 furnace question

Just got it installed and the hvac company forgot the infinity control thermostat at the factory and said they will be back first thing in the morning to replace my 1 year old programmable thermostat.

Now the problem is that I set the temp to 68F and to HOLD. It got to 68, then 69, then now 70 and the fan and the furnace are still on. Fan is set to Auto. Is my 1 year old programmable thermostat not compatible with the inifinity or is their something wrong with the furnace itself?

The infinity unit is compatable with any 24v thermostat. May have a wiring issue.

Strange

This has never happind to me before. I dont know why it would do that and not blow fuses or a transformer.

Well yesterday night I shut off the the furnace all together so nothing would happen. TOday when they installed the infinity thermostat it seems like the problem is solved. Im guessing the new thermostat solved the problem

Well Im glad it worked out for ya. I wish you and oyur family the best of luck with your new HVAC equipment.