Reznor unit heater won't light

Hello guys,
    I have a Reznor model# SSC250-6-s-MV. It has two burner compartment and only one will light. It uses a Johnson Controls G67BG-5. I've only swithed to the commercial side of the trade four months ago so I'm green. How do I troubleshoot the control? I do have 24volts to it. At the unit there are two spare pilot burners. Thanks for any help.

Please refine your question. Do you mean there are two burners and only one lights, or there are two seperate burner sets, meant to stage?

If two total burners, then clean the burners. If two stages of burners, fired independantly, then check for 24 v between ths and ground on the igition module of the non working burner set. If no power check for power at w2 and common if 24 v, then the tstat is calling, if no 24 v, then no call is present. If there is power to w2 and not to the 2cd stage ignition module, then you have a open limit. overtemp, pressure switch etc..
    Need more of your findings to be of more help

if it single stage with two burners, and only one is lighting, I wouldn't watch it too closley unless you are not too attached to your eyebrows!
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by targetman View Post
    At the unit there are two spare pilot burners. Thanks for any help.
    Ask yourself "why there are spare pilot burners on site?"

Check the pilot orifices. Could be clogged and need replacing.
    Edited by powerhead on more than one occasion

Sorry for the confusion about the burners. It has two seperate burner compartments. Each with its own gas valve, flue, pressure switch, ignition control and so on. I worked on it this morning. I just swithed ignition controls and the non lighting burner section lit. Also noticed that the draft inducer motor for taht section is very loud. Parts on order.