Thread: HiV Systems

HiV Systems

Good day all,

I am new here and will do my best to follow your rules. Please forgive if I ask stupid questions.

My wife and I are considering buying an old Victorian home built in 1875. WE want central Air to be sure. Connecticut summers are not what they were once upon a time.

I have been reading about the Hi Volume A/C systems (HiV). That certainly sounds like what we would go with as we don't wish to disrupt the integrity or beauty of this home.

Running a Google Search for HiV installers in CT gave me zilch. Can someone clue me in on finding someone who can educate me on what to look for in selecting a contractor, what to look for in selecting a system, etc?

Thank you,

Dwight

Dwight;

The Product is..."Hi-Velocity Systems"....They are out of Alberta Canada...Great Company.

The Local Distr. is F.W. Webb.....and the can recommend a installer.

Good Luck.

Thank you

Thank you very much,

I will check them out.

Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by air conditioner man View Post
    Dwight;

The Product is..."Hi-Velocity Systems"....They are out of Alberta Canada...Great Company.

The Local Distr. is F.W. Webb.....and the can recommend a installer.

Good Luck.

I'm familiar with Spacepak and Unico. I'd prefer to go conventional if at all possible however. Call a few contractors and get their opinions, it may be possible to go conventional with little disruption to the home. Of course, they don't build them like they used to.