To say Im skeptical would be an understatement

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...tm_campaign=nl

SO the Liar-n-Chief says 7.1 million Americans HAVE signed up for NObamaCare?

Ok, lets just crunch some funky numbers? Back in January the NObama Administration said it didn't really have a "enrollment goal", because they assumed they were not even going to be close to whatever the magical figure was. So in four years and multiple "glitches" with a website (and about $700 MILLION DOLLARS) the Administration had 5 million "signed up"

Lets say that again. It took FOUR YEARS to get 5 million people "signed up". Then, MAGICALLY, in the last 72 hours of a dead line, somehow, even with another computer glitch, the Administration signed up another 2.1 MILLION PEOPLE and NObama claimed they "REACHED OUR GOAL"

Wait, what, NOW there is a goal?

So what is the definition of "signed up". Clicking on the website does not mean people signed up. People actually logging in and acquiring coverage AND MAKING A PAYMENT is signed up. for example, If I apply for automobile insurance, I can get a policy over the internet or over the phone, but unless I make a payment, Im not officially covered. If I get in an accident on the way to make a payment, they can deny to claim.

what percentage of people have actually made a payment. What percentage of these people that signed up are under 35YOA??? (the all important 'young' people nobama needs to make this entire cluster work)

All this coming from a guy that is a habituate liar? I don't believe they have 7+million signed up for one second. This is a classic NObama "dodge", *If I come on TV and tell America we made a goal, they will believe me*

The Liar-n-Chief also said that the ACA is not going to be repealed, yet the architect of this TAX keeps pushing the mandates back, so in effect he has repealed the act all on his own?

what-a-lying-chump
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I have heard that 6 million were from people that had lost their insurance because of Obama care requirements.
    That would leave about 1 million poor that got insured by getting subsidized...
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Yea.... most if not all of these folks who had their insurance cancelled cause it wasnt up to Ocares standards probably were just moved over to another plan that did meet the standards. Lot of these were employer provided insurance.... and they wouldnt sign up for Obamacare causes its for folks who cant get company provided insurance.

But anyhow.... just clarifying that.

White mans numbers.... who knows what is what.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

So if the goal of Obamacare is to insure the 48 million uninsured in the US and we have signed up 7.1 but only 30% were people who had no insurance previously. So that makes only 2.1 million previously uninsured that now have insurance. And how many of those have actually paid. No one knows right now. Also, how many of those 2.1 are the young and healthy that are needed for this mess to work? More than likely they are the older, less healthy that wanted insurance before but couldn't afford it. So what does that leave? Maybe a million young and healthy that signed up.

Yeah, that's a success.

(1) RAND corporation – “A new study from the RAND corporation indicates that only one-third of exchange sign-ups were previously uninsured. The RAND study hasn’t yet been published, but its contents were made available to Noam Levey of the Los Angeles Times. RAND also estimates that 9 million individuals have purchased health plans directly from insurers, outside of the exchanges, but that “the vast majority of these people were previously insured.”

(2) Goldman Sachs – “Goldman Sachs is projecting that only 1 million Obamacare sign-ups will come from previously uninsured Americans. Indeed, it estimates that the number of total signups will be just 4 million — not 6 million, as the administration claims — because ‘HHS figures . . .count all persons who selected an ACA exchange plan regardless of whether or not they have actually completed the enrollment process by paying their premium.’ Goldman Sachs also anticipates that fully 75 percent of all the Obamacare sign-ups will be from people who already had insurance.”

(3) McKinsey – “Of the Obamacare sign-ups, only 27 percent had been previously uninsured in 2013. And of the 27 percent, nearly half had yet to pay a premium. (By contrast, among the 73 percent who had been previously insured, 86 percent had paid).”
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

NObama better be reeeeaaaalllll careful here. If he lied AGAIN about the number that ACTUALLY signed up, NOV will be a Dummyrat slaughter.

If the L-in-C (Liar in Chief) thinks that people "hitting" the website is considered "signed up" he's going get pounded for lying, AGAIN
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    NObama better be reeeeaaaalllll careful here. If he lied AGAIN about the number that ACTUALLY signed up, NOV will be a Dummyrat slaughter.

If the L-in-C (Liar in Chief) thinks that people "hitting" the website is considered "signed up" he's going get pounded for lying, AGAIN
    Don't worry, NY Times (I think, can't find it again now) has his back. They reported 9 millioin had signed up!!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...