Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Cool Dan the Man!

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Greetings. I had a Trane XV90 installed in my home four years ago and it has worked flawlessly over those years and required no repairs, just annual cleaning and maintenance calls. My gas bills are the lowest amongst my neighbors. I am very happy with the purchase and would buy it again.

Please note that I am not a salesman, installer, technician, etc... just a happy and comfy home owner.

Dan
    Very nice to hear from an owner! Excellent testimony, enjoy your Comfort System!

Quote Originally Posted by airon View Post
    With some of the logic posted here I guess we should raise our prices on Goodman equipment so the customer feels they get a better deal.

If we price our equipment next to Tranes or other mfgs marketing costs for the very similar equipment we could have much better margins and the customer will feel better about there purchase having paid a lot more money.

I am not dissing Trane as I feel they make very good commercial equipment.
    Thats what the goodman distributor told me last week when i signed up with them (reluctantly) He said the contractors are selling more goodmans by raising the prices and making more money. My issue right now is that goodman is so close to the ICP line I sell that I cant justify going to goodman at all.
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

The only question I have is why didn't you get a quote from Carrier dealer on an Infinity system.

You would have been happier with the out come after it was installed..

Carrier Infinity~~1st platoon

Trane ~~~ 2cd. Platoon

Goodman ~ Squad hunting for platoon to join..
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345