+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kashi go lean! ceral

Post Likes

Kashi go lean! ceral

This stuff has magical powers. It tastes good, (though a little too crunchy), it has a lot of fiber, which has cured my 4 years of Montezuma's revenge, even more protein, (soy) and not a lot of sugar. I have felt a lot better since I started eating a bowl of this for breakfast instead of a sandwich, last night's leftovers, or a fast food biscuit with meat. Y'all should try it. I swear I didn't get payed to say this'er nothin'.
    Luke 6:31

Post Likes
    Cereal, I mean.

Post Likes

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by renaissanse man View Post
    This stuff has magical powers. It tastes good, (though a little too crunchy), it has a lot of fiber, which has cured my 4 years of Montezuma's revenge, even more protein, (soy) and not a lot of sugar. I have felt a lot better since I started eating a bowl of this for breakfast instead of a sandwich, last night's leftovers, or a fast food biscuit with meat. Y'all should try it. I swear I didn't get payed to say this'er nothin'.
    ...you act like its a new cereal. try 2001, oh sorry sorry, I'm in Canada where we eat properly ...and the dollar is rising

Post Likes

Wink

ps don't post your hat size untill its finished growing 7 5/8, I have a 4 year old with a bigger head

Post Likes
    Kashi is great. Another favorite of mine is Bear Naked protein+ granola. My default breakfast is 1 cup plain fat free yogurt, 1/2 cup frozen berry blend, and 1/4 cup of Bear Naked protein+. I throw it in a tupperware and let it sit on my desk until the morning craziness is over, and by that time the berries are thawed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by phosgene View Post
    ...you act like its a new cereal. try 2001, oh sorry sorry, I'm in Canada where we eat properly ...and the dollar is rising
    Eh?

Post Likes
    In the morning, my breakfast is a bowl of fruit, glass of prune juice, glass of cranberry juice and 2 Metamucil waffers. A cup of coffee and I'm goooood to GO!

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    In the morning, my breakfast is a bowl of fruit, glass of prune juice, glass of cranberry juice and 2 Metamucil waffers. A cup of coffee and I'm goooood to GO!
    TOO MUCH!
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Post Likes
    Is this the canadian way of introducing yourself to some one? Have you ever heard of Roy D. Mercer? Do I need to teach you some southern manners? Are you Paul Reubens?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DuJane View Post
    Kashi is great. Another favorite of mine is Bear Naked protein+ granola. My default breakfast is 1 cup plain fat free yogurt, 1/2 cup frozen berry blend, and 1/4 cup of Bear Naked protein+. I throw it in a tupperware and let it sit on my desk until the morning craziness is over, and by that time the berries are thawed.
    What is this bear naked ladies protein you speak of?

Post Likes
    cereals making you sensative. Just having fun. I've heard of Ray Mercer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissanse man View Post
    Is this the canadian way of introducing yourself to some one? Have you ever heard of Roy D. Mercer? Do I need to teach you some southern manners? Are you Paul Reubens?

...whos Paul Reubens. Is he the inventor of the Reuben. Not a very healthy sandwich.

I think I may need that manners class.

Post Likes
    ...whos Paul Reubens. Is he the inventor of the Reuben. Not a very healthy sandwich.

I think I may need that manners class.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in