Where can I get American Standard data guides?

I'm looking for the detailed spec sheet for the American Standard Heritage 16 Heat Pumps. The model I'm interested in is the 3 ton 4A6H6036. The American Standard web site just isn't cutting it for me.

Can anyone provide a link?
    Thanks,

Mark

4A6H6036B1 matched with a variable speed air handler, 4TEE3F37B1, yields 34,400 BTU/H for cooling and 32,200 BTU/H for heating, 16 SEER, and 11.40 EER. ARI Reference #1106625

You can find more information like this here: http://aridirectory.org/ari/hp.php - just plug in the outdoor unit and/or indoor unit model number(s).

Quote Originally Posted by RyanHughes View Post
    4A6H6036B1 matched with a variable speed air handler, 4TEE3F37B1, yields 34,400 BTU/H for cooling and 32,200 BTU/H for heating, 16 SEER, and 11.40 EER. ARI Reference #1106625

You can find more information like this here: http://aridirectory.org/ari/hp.php - just plug in the outdoor unit and/or indoor unit model number(s).
    Thanks!

I found the info for my set-up in ARI # 1337493.

However, I was looking for the high and low heating numbers for 47 and 17 degrees. I was also looking for the COP's for those temps so I could figure the financial balance points. I have seen some nice data sheets for amana and others, but I haven't been able to find anything on the AS line.
    Thanks,

Mark

Put your e-mail address in your profile and I'll send it to you. It's on the dealer site only.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Put your e-mail address in your profile and I'll send it to you. It's on the dealer site only.
    Bald One:

I have added my email address.

Thanks!
    Thanks,

Mark