Question Where to find small fan powered humidifier?

I want to add a whole house humidifier to my system, but have limited space. My furnace shares a closet with a water heater and the resulting gas pipes, ducts, exhaust vents, etc dont leave much room.

There is no room to route a bypass duct so that type is out. I looked at the Aprilair and Honeywell fan powered units, but my plenum is just a bit too small for either of these. I found that Carrier makes a small humidifier, but can't find anyplace that sells them outright.

Does anyone here know of a decent smaller sized fan powered humidifier?

Thanks!

Screw all that, go with a steam humidifier. No bypass needed and there small in size. You just need your local mechanical contractor to install it for you.

http://www.skuttle.com/product.html
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

A good thought, but I dont think steam is for me. The type in your link seems to be under mount which means I would only get humidification to one part of the house (the trunk I have access to).

Anyone else know of a small powered humidifier or know where the Carrier version can be purchased?

Thanks

Bryant and Carrier SFP can be purchased by a licensed contractor from a Bryant or Carrier wholesaler.