YORK YCIV professional

i ve York yciv -se1180 air cooled screw chiller how can i know the start up time&date from chiller display screen !!!?

Are you looking for the date and time the chiller was started as a brand new baby or just how long the current running compressor has been running?

There isn't a way to tell when the chiller was started brand new unless you call the company who started the chiller.

To determine how long each compressor has been running go to the individual circuit screens and scroll through the menus until you find the running time. I believe thr you can go to the Starts/Hours screen as well to find this information.

Call local JCI and there is a slim chance they can tell you when it was started.. All design info and start up dates SHOULD be written inside the panel somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by YORKAPPRENTICE View Post
    Call local JCI and there is a slim chance they can tell you when it was started.. All design info and start up dates SHOULD be written inside the panel somewhere..
    Even in Egypt? How do we know how they do things in other countries? Hell, even here I have found York chillers with no start-up/design data.

Did not realize he was in Cairo.. One can only hope others leave important design info for the folks who come after start up..

Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    Even in Egypt? How do we know how they do things in other countries? Hell, even here I have found York chillers with no start-up/design data.
    Totally agree wiz u i search inside the panel about design info and start up date&time didn't find any thing helps how can i know the day one for this machine At the work site!!?Apart from the cost of Experts York ؟

Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    Are you looking for the date and time the chiller was started as a brand new baby or just how long the current running compressor has been running?

There isn't a way to tell when the chiller was started brand new unless you call the company who started the chiller.

To determine how long each compressor has been running go to the individual circuit screens and scroll through the menus until you find the running time. I believe thr you can go to the Starts/Hours screen as well to find this information.
    the date and time the chiller was started as a brand new baby>>>the day one for this machine At the work site

I would say your best bet would be to contact either the general or mechanical contractor. They should have record of when the machine(s) was started. If you don't have any luck with them, try Johnson Controls.. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by YORKAPPRENTICE View Post
    I would say your best bet would be to contact either the general or mechanical contractor. They should have record of when the machine(s) was started. If you don't have any luck with them, try Johnson Controls.. Good luck.
    Thank you very much

Do you have a York/JCI sales representative? If so, if you provide them with model and serial number they should be able to tell you the date the chiller shipped from the factory. That might get you close to the answers you are seeking.