Rooftop Unit Pricing?

Hey! Im a student doing a senior thesis on building systems and I need to find the price of a Trane Intellipak SEHGC90 90 ton rooftop unit and a Trane Intellipak SEHGD13 130 ton rooftop unit. I tried contacting people from trane and they wouldnt give me any help because im a student. Any help would be really appreciated!

cash money?

Seriously, the Pro B & M section is the place to get action on your question and that's gonna take the secret handshake and a license.

I just think this will be a dead end too.

Do not attempt vast projects with
    half vast experience and ideas.

Please define your student project. If you really are an architectural or Mech Engine student, somebody might assist. Without that definition, you just sound like a building owner, who has no comprehension of the labor costs or additional material cost involved in installing that equipment. Why aren't you also curious about the duct/distribution costs to install such equipment in your "project structure?" That will make the equipment "cheap" in comparison. Sorry, but you just don't smell right here. Care to define the job?

RTU repacement

It would all depend on wheather it is a replacement or new install. Some companies have corporate pricing through agreements made by volume discounts. Not enough information.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Corya29 View Post
    Hey! Im a student doing a senior thesis on building systems and I need to find the price of a Trane Intellipak SEHGC90 90 ton rooftop unit and a Trane Intellipak SEHGD13 130 ton rooftop unit. I tried contacting people from trane and they wouldnt give me any help because im a student. Any help would be really appreciated!
    when i was student i paid .87 gallon i don,t know current price

Close this Thread

Any price talk shouldn't be posted on here. It doesn't matter what the reason. If you are really a student your instructor should be able to get a round about price. I can't think of any logical reason of needing a real life price for anything. During the two years I went though college for my degree I can't recall talking about pricing on ANY unit. The only time $$$ came up was when three semi trucks full of equipment a manufacture donated from cleaning out their warehouse of refrigeration equipment showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Corya29 View Post
    "Yeah I can figure out whats wrong with it, but you were here first and there isn't room for two, plus it's cold up here, I'll be in the van"

OK.
    A buck -two-eighty-nine.
    "Iron sharpeneth iron..."