Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I really would have liked to see the wrap installed per manufacture specifications to get the correct "R" value... It is suppose to have a 3/4 inch air gap between the duct and under side of the wrap to obtain the R4 rating...
    If you don't know... ASK!

old people I think thats why they are going to furnaces in all the newer homes the old transplant retiree's will whine it doesn't blow as hot as there furnace did wherever there from. If it were up to me I would never install a furnace in PHX AZ because it is like 4 times oversized

Quote Originally Posted by KevinAdv View Post
    old people I think thats why they are going to furnaces in all the newer homes the old transplant retiree's will whine it doesn't blow as hot as there furnace did wherever there from. If it were up to me I would never install a furnace in PHX AZ because it is like 4 times oversized
    Haha, I had a feeling you were going to say that! Old people who want their house 78 in the winter, "Crazy huh"?
    Went to an old lady's house about 10 yrs ago. Digital stat buried to 99, That's as far up as it would read! Over a 100 in her house and she didn't even know the A/C was broke. Luckily, Her son found her.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234