what kind of furnace?

I just moved in a house, and I am wondering what type furnace I have...It is believed to be original to the structure, which is 36 years old. I can take some pictures of it. It works well, but it is outdated- Has no hot water storage tank, no name I can see on the side panels, and it is in a utility closet in my kitchen. The only thing I see happening is the hot water pressure is about 60% less than the cold. Also, if you take even a reasonably long shower, you run out of hot water. Any ideas on what may be wrong? And what type furnace this is? I can take pictures if nec.

TIA

Take pics.....

Sounds like some kind of boiler with a "tankless coil" which is a coil sitting in the boiler's hot water which in turn heats the domestic water.

OK- I will put up some lights and take some good pictures....Barring OT today, I should be able to post them tonight..Thanks so far guys!

Twilli say Coleman....Twilli used to be Carnack
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Confused

OK- This is the first chance I've had to get on here since last..The burner itself is a Beckett...The main boiler cabinet is green.. Pictures still pending.

A quick question, there is a "delayed ignition" condition happening now. We had a tune and maintenance cleaning done Oct. 9th. Wasn't doing this until just 5 days ago. The burner starts (begins spinning?), then the thing doesn't ignite a flame until a second or 3 afterward. Sort of like a stutter. What is happening, I don't know these things well.

Thanks in advance

and by the way Twilli, ....What???