Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bob Blaggs Course

Read, never used. Books/CD's(Never Opened). $600.

What be da montly?
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

doesnt he buy it back at full price if you dont like it ?

i thought he had a 1 yr buy back guarentee or somethin i could be wrong but look him up and ask him
    i thought that was one of his big marketing points

Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    He will?
    I seen on another thread someone said something about a 90 day trial period satisfaction or get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinUSA View Post
    I seen on another thread someone said something about a 90 day trial period satisfaction or get your money back.
    Been a bit longer than 90 days. Didn't use it, got shuffled around my dinky lit'l office for the umteenth time the other day so thought it be of more use to someone else than gathering dust here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    Been a bit longer than 90 days. Didn't use it, got shuffled around my dinky lit'l office for the umteenth time the other day so thought it be of more use to someone else than gathering dust here.
    If I were you, I would look in the paperwork with the program to see exactly what the money back guarantee states. It could be 180 days or it could be a year. I was just stating what I seen which could have been posted here wrong, who knows.

Hmmm, his course keeps ending up in the junk yard.

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    Hmmm, his course keeps ending up in the junk yard.
    I've been considering buying this too. This has me a bit bothered as well now.

The money back guarantee is for 90 days.

I also have the program and will sell mine. The program is fine but most of what is in there is the same that is taught by CSG or Airtime 500. Since I have been through CSG training it was redundant for me. I did not apply for the refund because we did use something from his program it was successful. Since it was successful we did not feel it was right to ask for a refund. For someone that has not had CSG or similar training the program could be very worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The money back guarantee is for 90 days.

I also have the program and will sell mine. The program is fine but most of what is in there is the same that is taught by CSG or Airtime 500. Since I have been through CSG training it was redundant for me. I did not apply for the refund because we did use something from his program it was successful. Since it was successful we did not feel it was right to ask for a refund. For someone that has not had CSG or similar training the program could be very worthwhile.
    Been through the CSG grinder. That's why this program was no use to me, like theirs.

All sales programs have some merit it is up to the individual to glean from them what works for them.

I use something I learned at CSG to this day I just didn't buy into the hard sell one call close. For some people that works well for them in some cases the customer needs and wants the hard sell.

I went through a car sales course year’s back and learned a very valuable lesson. There are four basic types of people when it comes to sales. I can't remember all the names but one is a choleric. This is a person that has low self esteem usually dress loudly and is very brash. You know the type the fat girl that is in your face and wears very bright attention drawing clothing or the Herb Tarlik sales guy. These people want to be told what to do. Talk to them find out their needs and resources and sell them what they need. An unscrupulous salesman will take advantage the honest will do what is right. There are three others basically the person that has all the information and just wants to be assured they are correct. If you satisfy their need to be correctly informed they will pay anything they can afford. The next is the one that only cares about the payment what it will cost me each week or month. The last is bottom line how much is this going to cost me. The last two are actually very similar and can be sold the same way when it comes to HVAC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast