Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Going Out Of Business Sale

Ok, before I get a bunch or emails asking what happened with the business, I just want to say, nothing happened. Business is good, but I am accepting a corporate position out of state. So, this is a good thing, I hope…

All large items are local pick-up. Located in Crystal Lake, Illinois. Will ship smaller items, shipping is extra.

Up for sale is pretty much everything. Here is a list of some of the larger Items:

2001 Chevy Express G1500 Cargo Van – 4.3L V6, Full shelving, drawers & partition. Insulated and brightly lit cargo area. Interior is spotless, no rips tears or stains on grey cloth bucket seats. Exterior is all white with a few minor dings. This van was purchased from Florida and has no rust, underbody is exceptionally clean. I am very meticulous about maintaining all of my equipment. This van is in excellent condition and there are no mechanical issues, just turned 100K. Rear suspension has been professionally upgraded with new leafs and rearched, no hokey ad-a-leafs! New Michelan Tires. Asking $8500. Will post pics as soon as I get lettering removed.

Pexto model 152 foot shear – 1988, Excellent condition, cuts perfectly. 52” 16ga cutting capacity. $1200.

Rototbrush Duct Cleaning Machine – Approx. 5 yrs old. This is a complete system with 4 hoses, all brushes and attachments, camera, monitor w/carrying case, New in box fogging machine. Also, have manuals and training materials w/video tape. $3,900.

Milwaukee ½” Super Hawg Drill Kit Model 1680-21 w/caring case – Less than a year old, like new condition, $275.

Bob Blaggs Profit Secrets Toolbox Platinum Package – Complete package with all materials and includes as a bonus the Joe Polish Piranha Marking system! Two excellent marking systems for the price of one! $1200.

Malco MB48A Mini Brake - Like new, $250.

Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Sys 1 Kit – hoses, gauge tower, core removal fittings. Brand new just purchased a few months ago, used very little. $175.

Mr. HVAC Maintenance Agreement System - $75.

This is all I’ll post for now but there are many more tools, stock and inventory. If there is something you may be looking for email me I may have it. I couldn't get pics to work. I took several pics of most of these items, I can email them if interested. Will consider all offers, Email is in profile, Thank You....

I am interested in the Maintenance Agreement system. What exactly does it consist of? Dispatching and scheduling? Or an invoice and pricing system?

E-mail is in profile!!! Thanks.

Seems like you're asking full price for most of them things...?

Quote Originally Posted by hvacsteve82 View Post
    I am interested in the Maintenance Agreement system. What exactly does it consist of? Dispatching and scheduling? Or an invoice and pricing system?

E-mail is in profile!!! Thanks.
    Sorry, the maint agree is sold.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    Seems like you're asking full price for most of them things...?
    Well, I think you may be right about the truck. A more appropriate asking price is $7,500. It is in above average condition, and is set up very well.

The Rotobrush is about 1/4th full price.

The Shear is top of the line and is in superb condition and I am asking less than half of full price.

The other items are very new and have been used very little.

However, I am by no means stuck to these prices and will consider all offers.

Thanks

He He He!

Ya'll never know what it is I asked if he had for sale.
    I e-mailed him to see if he had what it is I wanted.(He He He)
    This could work for me.
    It might not.
    But ya'll will never know what it was that I wanted.(He He He)

Ok, Who Cares!
    Last edited by swellmel; 10-23-2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Ok, who cares!
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by swellmel View Post
    He He He!

Ya'll never know what it is I asked if he had for sale.
    I e-mailed him to see if he had what it is I wanted.(He He He)
    This could work for me.
    It might not.
    But ya'll will never know what it was that I wanted.(He He He)

Ok, Who Cares!
    YOU ARE SICK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    YOU ARE SICK!!!

I managed to get the straight jacket off!(He He He)

YOU'RE RIGHT! (He He He)

I've got to get a job!
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Ouch! I guess I left myself open for that one.

going out of business

good luck with youre new job and also do you have a pittsburg machine for sale

Quote Originally Posted by able1 View Post
    good luck with youre new job and also do you have a pittsburg machine for sale
    No, sorry that was one of the first things to sell.

Thanks....

do you have pics of the rotobrush machine?

Quote Originally Posted by sheetmtlman View Post
    do you have pics of the rotobrush machine?
    Yes I have pics. Send me your e-mail and I will send them to you. My e-mail address is in my profile. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast