+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You Smell Something ?!?!

Post Likes

Cool You Smell Something ?!?!

Hey all .... This is my first time here, although i've been lurking around for sometime. I just can't get over some of the stuff on the WoS lol. Well I figured I would add some to it. Story behind this is out on a call customer said he smelled burning wires ... Easy enough right? ... As I arrive sure enough I can smell something as I enter the home, but it doesn't quite smell like wires burning kinda smells more like someone is burning something on the stove lol. And would you believe it you can smell it coming out of the vents. Well under the house I go and open the AHU and the smell hits me like a ton of bricks. Look around .. Nothing on coil ... Nothing in blower wheel ... Nothing out of the norm ... Well I decide it has to be the heat strips and pull the blower assy so I can see up into where the strips are at and this is what I find ... Whew Had to take a photo with my camera just to show the HO ... Haha .. Yall have a great day =)

Post Likes
    Now that's something you don't see everyday I bet.

Post Likes

Add some water

...and you've got rat soup! It looks like he/she got zapped first, then cooked.
    Love this job!

Post Likes
    Cooked through and through..all you need is a little bit of Ranch Dressing for some dippin sauce..mmmmm.

Post Likes
    that pic should be on the hot dog thread, that way they can see the main ingredient

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in