Chicken Barbecue for grilling

My fave recipe is Chicken Barbecue It's my family all time favorite. I just marinade it before cooking to with soy sauce, sugar, ketchup and other seasoning. It is easy to prepare and the sauce also makes a great toppings for baked potatoes on the sides if you want. It is best for an outdoor bonding while you grill this food.

Sounds good. My favorite sauce is Sweet Baby Rays but I only use it on Baby Backs. I grill chicken about 4 times a week and typically only buy boneless breasts and stock up when it is on sale. Last week while split breasts were on sale for $.97 a pound in the value packs and a four breast pack was $3-4 each so needless to say I stocked up.
    Usually I just put some granulated garlic on them or some Chef Pauls Blackened Redfish Magic and maybe squeeze some lemon or limes on it just before I take it off. Another thing I put on them is mix some olive oil with Vietnamese Fancy Cinnamon, Tumeric and some Hungarian Paprika then brush it on. Lots of stuff you can do with chicken.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.