Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In a Kele version, this may be helpful. OK

http://www.kele.com/olcat/OT8/VTI.pdf

In a Kele version, this may be helpful. OK
    http://www.kele.com/olcat/OT8/VTI.pdf

Thumbs up Signal duplication

Very close, perfect for a lot of other type of sensors, unfortunately doesn't support a 10K2 thermistor that needs to be duplicated and sent to two isolated thermistor signals to two separate controllers. Very close, good call.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

Remember to "Pay it Forward"; help out the newer generation of techs, remember someone during our career helped us! ("Pay it Forward" was by someone smarter than me!!)

I know. But the Carel MicroTech controller may be able to accept different signals just like the Distech controller can. OK

Good point

My experience with the Micro tech II is that sometimes depending what you order from the factory, they may or may not have any ability to reconfigure the input point hardware configurations. If I recall correctly, they use 10K thermistors for their temperature inputs, and I don't think they can be changed.

Most of their DDC internals are ASC (application specific controls) concept and you just configure the settings and sequences for either local or remote management. They do have much in the way of good sequence of operations built into most of their stuff. No need to re invent the wheel with McQuay, they get it.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

Remember to "Pay it Forward"; help out the newer generation of techs, remember someone during our career helped us! ("Pay it Forward" was by someone smarter than me!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12