Is there a set date for the Colorado convention?

Or are we winging it until we get closer?

BTW, is there a traditional month that it's held?

Sorry I'm new to this sooo... just asking.

Thanks!
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!

Boulder Heating Contractor

For Consumers:

For HVACR Professionals:

August-September has been the months so far, but that is mostly because it is getting slow on the East Coast around that time and that is where all of the conventions have been held so far.

Spotts may want to make it a little earlier so we don't get snowed in during the last weekend of August.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    August-September has been the months so far, but that is mostly because it is getting slow on the East Coast around that time and that is where all of the conventions have been held so far.

Spotts may want to make it a little earlier so we don't get snowed in during the last weekend of August.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not likely unless we are on top of 14,000 ft peak.

It varies somewhat but for the most part Colorado doesn't see snow until late September, and even then it's not that much. This year we have yet to see the first flake fall on the eastern plains, where you are planning to meet.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!

Boulder Heating Contractor

For Consumers:

For HVACR Professionals:

The host this year is Jack Spotts. His business in Ft. Morgan. This town is really small and they really aren't a tourist destination. He lives in a littler town about 10 miles away.

Jack has thrown out a couple of ideas. But for us back-easters it is hard to picture what the heck he is talking about.

After the first of the year I'm sure he will throw up a date. Everyone clamers for the date after January so they can plan thier vacation time.

Why don't you drop Spotts an email since you live in Denver. Maybe you can lend him a hand in the planing.

Whenever Jack yells ya' all get over here will work.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.