Ode to the humble drumstick

Chicken legs are in my opinion, one of the best all around meats. They are so versital, they are never dry besause of their colagen content, they have their own handle, and they're CHEAP! I am about to grill some that have been marinating in lemon juice, olive oil, fresh thyme, fresh rosemary, fresh ground black pepper, cayenne flakes, and salt. They ain't nothin' wrong with that!
    How do y'all like to cook 'em?
    Luke 6:31

We usually pull the skin off and barbque them until they are falling apart. I think if I laid them end to end I could reach another state.

Fried and simple

Salt and pepper

smoke 'em with some apple chips, then at the end put some bbq sauce on'em

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Fried and simple

Salt and pepper

I can guess what you were googling when you found the picture of the wet pussy cat James...........
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

When you have a lot of people to feed make chicken catch-a-torie. (this is either an Italian name or a Revolutionary War dish)

On a large platter place 1-2 lbs of cooked spaghette. Crown the spaghette with cooked chicken drumsticks. Cover the top of the chicken and spaghette with hot spaghette sauce. Sprinkle the top with shredded mozzerla cheese. Place under the whole thing under the broiler for a minute or so until the cheese is melted.

Serve with some extra spaghette sauce on the side and some garlic bread. A little salade.

Always been a boob man. Coarse salt , pepper. Slow smoke over hickory and cherry. Sauce is forbiddden unless it is on the side
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I can guess what you were googling when you found the picture of the wet pussy cat James...........
    PUSSY CAT????? I thought that was his doggy ,Krammer, that got stuck in the washer machine. I was going to turn James into the Humane Society. Good thing you said something.