Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    I would like a copy as well, if you would be so kind.

If someone has it available, I would like a copy of WCIS and the manual as well.

I also saw a Siemens tech with a pda and serial cable. any idea what pda that was, and if the software is available for it too?

Troy

We use a Dell Axium with a compact flash serial IO card

Why are you all still looking for cis? They have a new balancing software that allows you to program tec's directly or look at them through a field panel.

CIS is the only version we use. We did use Voyager, but it since has been phased out. CIS can also be plugged into the MMI port of the panel and run in "online" mode as long as all your TEC's have already been addressed or blasted. We currently build a TEC database in excel and load it on a PDA. We then use a program called Blaster that dumps the database into the TEC. Once all TECs have been "blasted" we then can plug into the panel via CIS and make changes. Then when everything is complete we run another program called TBC which runs the VAVs through a series of test and grades them pass or fail.

Works great in theory.

We are accomplishing the same tasks just using different applications. The TBC tool is pretty useful believe it or not. Typically you load it on the Insight machine and let it do it's thing while you're working and review the results after lunch.

Would someone mind sharing WinCis with me?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by BANDA View Post
    Why are you all still looking for cis? They have a new balancing software that allows you to program tec's directly or look at them through a field panel.
    Banda, are you talking about CAP(controller Analysis Program)? It's been around for a long time. Works great in theory but has too many impractical limitations. Most new construction zones dont get the front end installed until the last phase of construction. you will also need water for reheats or airflow to do a full checkout; usually unavailable in a new construction. At that point, it's a little too late for CAP.
    Using WCIS, but dayum I miss Voyager...

No, CAP was something that could be run from POST or from the customers front end. Not real handy for new construction. Ok for additions. The balancing software came out I think 2008 or 2009. Better than CIS but I miss Voyager too. Just remember, somebody had to justify their existance and high paid non producers have a funny way of making our job more difficult. Regards,

hey, guys, i am in hvac field but new to controls, may anybody help me on what things i need to focus on?
    Thanks.

Welcome, but this is a loaded question. Geographic area and customer base determine the focus. Regards,

Hmm

Thanks for the quick reply, but i am asking if just i need to be good on programming or other things regardless of the geographical area?

seimens apogee cis32

does anyone have a updated copy of seimens apogee cis32 they can e-mail me??

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast