Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    hey there, my name is adam.

was wondering if anyone could email me a copy of cis or wincis? email address is Email Address Removed

had a few floppy disks of cis but they've bit the dust.

thanks!
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 07-19-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

ummm...yep i do have wincis and voyager...

Accessing TEC

Quote Originally Posted by gkstriper View Post
    Thanks so much.....the e-mail is:
    Having trouble accessing TEC using hyperterminal. Insight due for update from Siemens to 3.11. Not getting handshake from TEC.

Have window xp. Need access to TEC.

Will be upgrading to insight 3.11 with datamate advance once our IT dept gets us a new server. Need to access a TEC to set up the parameters and have not been able to get a handshake using hyperterminal.

Can anyone help me with this http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....2#post11188242

I think the software mentioned in this thread is what I need to set my TEC back to occupied mode, am I correct?

You cannot communicate with a TEC with hyperterminal.

Datamate or CIS is what you need.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Quote Originally Posted by dingman View Post
    You cannot communicate with a TEC with hyperterminal.

Datamate or CIS is what you need.
    Can someone send me CIS or Datamate then? Thanks for all the help.

Email Address Removed

Also, anyone know a local store that carries USB->DB9 adapters that aren't $35?
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 11-04-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

WinCis Copy

I need a copy of WinCis for XP. Would also like another program to talk with my Trane panels(powers) to change Subnet/IP address. WinCis is priority now because I have some York units down. TEC's were exposed to moisture. Would greatly appreciate any help.

WinCis

Copy WinCis to Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 11-04-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Hi, I have integrated an Alerton BACnet system to Siemens TEC's. I was wondering if someone could send me any Siemens software, either WinCIS or Datamate Advanced or both. Alerton cannot override certain points in the TEC's. I assume the TEC's have a priority array for each point, which I cannot see from Alerton.

Email in profile.

Thanks.

sent

WinCis or datamate Advance

Hi i am new to Seimens controls, After reading many of these post i can see that i need these 2 programs ( WinCis and Datamate Advance ).My Laptop does not have a serial port and his running Win 7.

Will WinCis and Datamate work on Win 7?
    And does anyone know what kind of cable i would need?

If anyone can send me a copy of WinCis and Datamate Advance that would be appriciated. My E-Mail is in my profile

Thanks in advance for any help

siemens/ balancer tool/ HP 200 lx palm calc connector

Need to know were i can find a connector for my palm calc to communicate with boxs

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast