Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Likes

Thumbs up Indoor Air Quality in Lagos Flights

I think it safe enough to monitor the indoor air quality. especially in flights to Lagos from London.In door Air Quality carries the most importance in the Air Travel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    What is the particale size range ? Might be intrested if its 2.5 -.01
    i am also interested to know about and also want to get cheap flights to lagos from london if anybody know please share with me.

Post Likes
    lpc engineer...
    In Australia for PM10 there is a 24-hour standard of 50 µg/m3.
    For PM2.5, an advisory 24-hour (calendar day) reporting limit is set at 25 µg/m3.
    Can you tell me please how i convert the particle counts in a cubic foot of air of the Dylos DC1100 (calibrated for 0.5 and 2.5 micron) to ug/m3 mass?
    Is there a conversion chart available please?

Post Likes

Conversion from count to mass

Take a look at #56 to #59 this thread. There are several links that address the issue of this conversion.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I have a dc1100 pro with PC interface. Somehow, an object was sucked into the fan, jammed it and burned out the fan motor and its voltage regulator.

I am an electrical engineer and technician so this is no problem. Replaced the damaged parts and all is working.

The RS232 interface is another story. There is no pinout information on the three pin Red, Blue, Black fan connector to DB9F serial connector. (The wires broke free from the DB9 when the case was opened).

Could you please supply me with pinout data as to RxD and TxD for the unit? Or, better still, a schematic?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456