Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Schultz Philosophy
06-19-2002, 08:29 PM #1Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Jul 2001
- Central MN and the Twin Cities
THIS IS FROM CHARLES SCHULTZ. THE OWNER OF BEST BUY!
Charles Schultz Philosophy
You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just read the e-mail
straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do? The point is, none of us remember the headliners of
yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in
fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the
most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
Warning: Just because I am over the head injury doesn't mean I'm normal!
The day I stop learning.... I'm dead!
06-20-2002, 02:16 PM #2Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
That's real nice, but have you ever tried to return anything at Best Buy,... they suck. The worst customer service dept. & return policy in the industry. He should take his own advice and not try to be the guy with the most money.