Thread: Carrier vvt

Carrier vvt

I got a 7.5 ton split system with hot water coil. It feeds a big lobby. It just dumps into it. They have built a small office off the side. There is a 8 in line that comes of the lobby unit. Would a bypass application work for this. Do you think I will have freezing issues when bypassing all the air except the one 8 in line?

Get your pro status and we can discuss the situation you have at hand. Until then I would suggest hiring a pro.
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Buy a mini split for the office and your done. Sounds crazy to add zoning for one office. Probably would be less money to install the ductless considering the labor.

Quote Originally Posted by zw17 View Post
    Get your pro status and we can discuss the situation you have at hand. Until then I would suggest hiring a pro.
    Not a DIY so what is the difference if I have pro or not. If you don't know just tell me or don't respond.

Check out one of these zoning stats Honeywell TB6980B1006/U. Have used them in the past. Would install discharge sensor and the stat would simply open damper if space needed cooling and supply air is lower than space temp, or vice versa. Down and dirty cheap way to try. Can add reheat also if necessary