+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 19xl psio

Post Likes
    Hello, carrier has got me by the ball$. I contracted them to install open upc controllers in 3 chillers so I could keep an eye on them from the JCI Metasys system. They had trouble getting it set up with the 2 chillers with the PSIO modules. The other newer chiller went easily. Call it a coinccidence but when they showed up to try to load new tables into the open-upc controller one of my PSIO's were dead. Anyhow they said they would try to reload it for $ and if they were able to reload it I would be back in business. They returned it and said it was good to go, upon installing it some of the analog inputs no longer responded and I was told it was toast. I was able to locate 2 used PSIO's. They are ovbiously not from the same exact chiller but the part number is the same. If I was able to find the Winload software would I be able to extract the tables from the module they reloaded? Does someone know where I could find the software if it is possible to upload it then download it to the new module? Thanks in advance, Howard
    Last edited by beenthere; 05-30-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Price

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tcy612 View Post
    I'd like to send you a copy of the bulletin spinning wheel, but I didn't see an email in your profile.

pecmsg, you have mail.
    Please kindly email me 32XR bulletin. Thank you

Post Likes
    I don't have the winloader software to extract it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in