Question Tridium 3.7 Mobile Px Views List

Has anyone found a way to sort the order of the mobile px views on the first page on the px view app? For the mobile views I've created it just lists them in a random order. I would at least like my start page to be the first in the list and then I can manage from there with subsequent views.

I found this on Niagara Central "Unfortunately this list isn't hierarchical. I agree it's a good feature request. For now, I recommend creating a Velocity page that could parse a Nav File into a jQuery Mobile button hierarchy."

Anyone know how to create a Velocity page that references a nav file like they describe?? Thanks.

I am replying to my own thread is case anyone else has the same issue.

I was able to create a mobile nav file that specifies my start display (root). This gets around the problem with the px app's random list of views. However, the trade off is that the history and alarm console apps aren't available when it's setup like this.

How did you get the mobile nav file to point to your start display?

I just created a new nav file titled mobile, and set the start display I wanted as the home/root. I then set that as the nav file under the mobile section for the user.