HoneyWell Node Crash

Hello,
    I maintain a Honeywell Excel 15b controls system. The system repeatedly has "Node Crash," in its alarm log. What does this mean and how to I make it go away?

I'm sorry no one answered your post. I had this theory that Honeywell guys were forbidden from HVAC Talk. Then again you never know!!!!
    Law Of The Thermostat: He who has the thermostat wins!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by basprofessional View Post
    Hello,
    I maintain a Honeywell Excel 15b controls system. The system repeatedly has "Node Crash," in its alarm log. What does this mean and how to I make it go away?
    Tell it to in a stern and assertive tone!

I dont know this product but are all the devices it is looking at ok? no duplicate node address ect. Maybe there is an intermittent faulty device that is crashing the network. Does the alarm give you any other info like an address or anything??

Oh also do you have any controllers powering off during the non occupation time period? that will give you problems if so.

I think you mean Node Clash alarms. This would indicate a problem on the Lon Network. IE, Not terminated properly, poor wiring installation, bad controller, noise on the network etc.
    Go Rangers!

(I work for Honeywell and as far as I know we're not forbidden!). Haven't seen Excel 15b....