Reliatel Trane Can't Start

Hit dont work. What should I do? The supply fan runs. The supply thermistor's OK. On test all the systems run. The troubleshooting nonsense was not helpful. It won't start in default mode after fifteen minutes. It's wired to an invensys controller that I'm about to unwire. There is a relay from the controller I haven't jumpered yet, but that's next. Q: Is it something others have encountered before? Will I have to call Trane?!

First off, yes I have seem alot of problems with Trane units. The Reliatel is a control system on 3 to 50 ton units. Fill us in on the unit and we can help.

More info coming.

When I get to the job tomorrow morning, I'll get the chapter and the verse, and post it here.

Trane Info

The invensys controller is a MNL-800.
    The Trane is: TCH240B40BJB W/ Voyager III VAV, and Supply and Exhaust fan VFDs.
    The board shows two quarter sec flashes, but no diagnostic can be discovered. The economizer function does not.
    We have five such units. The others work OK.

Not trying to be a smart a$$ but, get the manual that comes with the unit and read it. It that doesn't work, get the reliatel troubleshooting guide that Trane puts out. Both are very informative.

What is your VDC at the RTRM board J6 terminals?
    J6-6 to J6-7= ?
    J6-6 to J6-8= ?
    J6-6 to J6-9= ?
    J6-6 to J6-10= ?

You could have anything from a sensor fail, transducer, estop, sct....

Its a nice unit if you understand how to troubleshoot the controls.

Yes, some hope.

wisecracker: I take that in good spirit. I don't assume someone has tried the obvious. We've reviewed the manual, done the tests.
    bruiseandy: Looks like you've hooked me up with a rockin' PDF. Those boards can be mysterious iffin you don't know what goes where.
    ej45: I'll get those for you. I know I got nothing on 6-8, 34v on 6-9, 1v on 6-10. I think. I'll verify. 6-8 is my ac that's not working. They have been nice units. We have four that are bigger. We'll need to learn to fix them. It is a controls issue, because they run on test mode.
    With the help from this site I'm sure to whip it good.

Smile massage the data

Turned out to be a bad RTOM Board. Replaced that and the LED on the RTRM stopped blinking and the unit started running. Amazing.
    Thanks for the help.