Luxaire (York) modulating furnace issues

Over the last few months my supervisor has asked me to look at a few modulating luxaire furnaces that he installed for clients. He's only installed four of these particular models and all were installed late last winter. This year three of them have had issues. Truthfully I don't have much experience with these luxaire modulating furnaces. The issues with these furnaces were - two faulty transducers and one faulty board. I'm was considering putting one of these in at my mothers home on till these issues. I know a lot of these have been installed in the last few years. Is this just a coincidence or have others noticed reoccurring issues with them? When i called the York help line to confirm the issues with the Transducer on the first furnace the gentleman on the phone told me to pick up a couple of the transducers which set off a red flag, then I needed it a few weeks later. Any thoughts?

Get the service manual from UPG. "Good luck" is the best I've got.
    I've seen a lot of "Issues".
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

We've installed a handful, only problem we've had is one module on a vs motor on a 2007 model.

We've installed a @#%$load.
    Only a handful haven't had "Issues".
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

That's good to know now rather than after I've installed one in a family members house. I'll look into another brands modulating or just go with a two stage with a ECM blower

I've installed over 20 of them in the last couple years and only have one that gives me issues