+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a ydtl-120 rebuild manual

Post Likes

Looking for a ydtl-120 rebuild manual

Looking for ydtl-120 rebuild manual

Ck33323@att.net

Post Likes
    try pro forum
    Last edited by r404a; 02-13-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Post Likes
    I have it on paper not electronically, I'll try and scan it tomorrow and send it to you.

Post Likes
    you've got mail

Post Likes
    if any one has the tolerance sheet for this compressor I would be interested in it, I used to have a hard copy of it but I can not find it.

Post Likes
    I know this is an older post but I figured I would give it a shot, I have the older 160.48-M1 for style F but am need of newer service manual for the YDTL-120 style J year 2000, VSD chiller M#YT43C1E2-CRJ compressor code is E2 if exists. Would be greatly appreciated

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by emcontrols View Post
    I know this is an older post but I figured I would give it a shot, I have the older 160.48-M1 for style F but am need of newer service manual for the YDTL-120 style J year 2000, VSD chiller M#YT43C1E2-CRJ compressor code is E2 if exists. Would be greatly appreciated
    As a professional member I would ask that requests for service manuals be made in the Pro Chiller Forum. The YDTL didn't change from Style F to Style J other than this shaft seal options. There wasn't a separate manual for it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    As a professional member I would ask that requests for service manuals be made in the Pro Chiller Forum. The YDTL didn't change from Style F to Style J other than this shaft seal options. There wasn't a separate manual for it.
    Agreed, Glad you pointed this out, when I posted this I did not realize it was in open forum. Can we ask the mods to move this in to the pro forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in