+ Reply to Thread

Thread: goodman and steam humidifiers

Post Likes

Hmm goodman and steam humidifiers

Are there any dip switches on gmvc950704cxad used to increase constant fan speed or do i have to add a relay to my cool speed?

Post Likes
    Depends on the age of that model. The older ones the constant fan was a fixed % of cooling speed and the newer boards you can set constant fan speed at 25%/ 50%/ 75% or 100% of cooling speed with one of the dip switches.
    Warning: Just because I am over the head injury doesn't mean I'm normal!

The day I stop learning.... I'm dead!

Post Likes
    The serial number is 1109154231. I read somewhere that you can adjust it with a communicating stat. Maybe i will post in pro for a manual.

Post Likes
    That year i believe was stuck at 400 cfm if u don't have a communicating stat.

If u have a single stage ac on it though depending on setting you could run. G to y1 and Y to y2. Just make sure your low voltage to condenser is on y2 with no jumper So your fan speed is actually run off your first stage cooling speed But with cooling it still energized y1 and y2 for full speed cooling

This might get u more then 400 cfm depending on size of ac and cfm settings for just fan only without a communicating stat

Post Likes
    I will get a manual on monday and worst case will add a relay to bring on high speed. Thank you guys for the replys. My company installs mostly lennox.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in