sidewall venting

I need information on side venting a gas unit heater for a laundry room applicationn in a apartment complex
    Township inspector always says "follow manufacturers instruction"
    Renzor model udp gas appliance ,which would be vented with a system with intake air from outside
    Problemm is laundry room is under a apartment and has a walkway on all sides
    any help is apprciated
    I know the code should require clearances from windows doors and walkways
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi

Thumbs down wrong forum?

These unit heaters are among the worse violators of the codes I've ever seen. I just don't know how these testing labs grant listings to them. Oh, wait--this unit is Not listed. It carries a design certification by CSA but that's not the same thing.

The venting instructions are not even included with the unit installation instructions. That's a clue right there this mfr. is a bunch of idiots. I've enclosed what I think is your correct venting manual but double check as your model number appears to be missing a digit.

You must us the AL 29-4c venting listed to UL 1738. The code does not permit the use of B-vent or single walled unlisted pipe for positive vent pressure applications, which this is. I cannot believe these idiots actually show you how to use these unapproved materials to vent their product. I'm not sure if you intended upon posting this here in the fireplaces forum or not but you might ask a Mod. to move it to the Pro area where we can discuss it more in detail.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No Hearthman
    I knew if I posted it here That you would let me know your thoughts
    Thanks for the help,,After talking to the complex manager we all agree that this is not the way to go.
    He is inquiring about electric heat to supplement the space during off hours and during extreme cold spells
    adding a new gas appliance would open up a can of worms ,which would include proper venting of the existing equipment .,,,opening up walls for proper combustion air etc etc etc
    luckely it is a space that is only open mornings and afternoons for the tenants and closed after hours
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi