Not Guacamole !!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a recipe for making a great tasting chip dip, for football season.
3 lbs fresh Jalapeños
1/4 cup veggy oil
2 tablespoons of Knorr chicken bullion (powder)
1. Pour oil in to skillet
2. Add de-stemmed jalapeños
3. Cook jalapeños till soft and brown
4. Put cooked jalapenos in to blender
5. Add Knorr chicken bullion
6. Add a little veggy oil from pan, and start to liquefy (if to thick add a little more oil).
7. Sit back, and watch everyone pour the dip on, thinking it's Guacamole.
I bet it's funny. Thinking they are getting ready to bite into a cool dip and then their mouth is on fire. You should throw in a Habenarro or two.