Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Email's on the way.

beardenpc

**beardenpc**........ I have a BACNET project coming up where I will be interfacing a Trane Summit system to an Allerton FST-100. This will be my first experience interfacing with Allerton but hardly my first experience with Summit or BACNET.

Is there any chance you could send me an installation or setup/config manual for the FST-100?? I don't really need a programming guide(if applicable to this device). I won't be the one setting up the FST-100 but I would like some basic info on it as far as the BACNET Ethernet side of it. I have found that if I can educate myself on the setup of the other vendor's BACNET interface, the project usually goes much smoother.

Any information you could provide would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
    Knobber

**BTW, I APOLOGIZE FOR HI-JACKING THIS THREAD!!

Sure, I can get you some info. The FST is pretty easy to use, basicly a battery powered global controller used at an bacnet over ethernet gateway. Everything configuration wise is done over serial interface via hyperterminal. Just gimme your email and I'll see what I can find you.

Quote Originally Posted by beardenbc View Post
    Sure, I can get you some info. The FST is pretty easy to use, basicly a battery powered global controller used at an bacnet over ethernet gateway. Everything configuration wise is done over serial interface via hyperterminal. Just gimme your email and I'll see what I can find you.
    Any info would be great. My e-mail is rjhumbert at MSN dot COM.

Thanks again,
    Knobber.

Anyway I could get that Alerton programmers guide emailed to me also... I am justing beginning to learn alerton and this guide would be nice. cerwin at entek-inc dot com

Btt

alerton programming manual

would you be able to send me a copy as well thanks, also has anyone had any success integrating a Envision bacnet controller with any third party hardware? thanks

Help

I took a programming crash course at alerton. They didn't give us to much data
    for when the test was issued. I failed some questions they didn't show us how to complete. Had to do with devie :42 and Device:46. Help on how they combine

Can I email you directly for some technical issues I'm facing 'bout the Jace and Alerton integration?

Quote Originally Posted by beardenbc View Post
    Lemme know if you've got any questions. Alerton DDC is about 90% of my job so I can fill in anything that it doesn't cover.
    Sorry... forgot to quote...

I sent a pic with my quote. did you see it?

beardenpc: Programmer's guide

Could you also send the Programmer's guide LTBT-TM-PRGRMR Rev. 0008 file to me? I would like to get manual.
    I have to work out a project in which I have to network our system with an Alerton system, and I am having a terrible time trying to find any information how these systems will integrate together.

Thanks
    Ed Macall

beardenpc: Programmer's guide

would you be able to send me a copy as well thanks, I just started project and this guide would be a big help
    thanks again,

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast