+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Took Three Techs To Figure This Out ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    We don't have basements in my area, or more than a handful of high efficiency furnaces, but I'm pretty sure I'd have figured that one out real quick on the first trip.

I can't believe a customer bought duct cleaning and a UV system from "techs" that were unable to get the furnace going...
    YA! thats got to be a good salesmen! (I don't know whats wrong that thing! but here is some neat stuff you can use when it works again!)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    I bet those 2 other guys make more money than the op due to their sales ability and the owner isn't so upset about it.
    DING DING DING.

BTW exhaust is on the left, intake is the one with the trap on it. They run about 30' in house.
    "We always fix it right the second time".

All posts are strictly my opinions and not those of my employer. I cannot make statements on behalf of my employer.

All advice posted by me is for educational purposes only, HVAC repairs should only be conducted by trained & qualified people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in