Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBlue View Post
    This is standard procedure when it is suspected that unauthorized tampering

is going on. If you do not want to Void your warranty You should stop

tinkering with what you do not comprehend.

Its only in your best interest to stop tinkering and to let the Professionals at

the JCI branch office handle it.

I would not put much merit into what these armchair PM's think about the

project requirements or their simple minded diagnostic ability.
    D-BAG

Anybody care for a Blue SLURPEE with your NAE......................

Hopefully the verbage of the contract makes them liable financially for every second over completion date. Yank the bond Chet. Screw them! Use it to pay someone else to finish or rip the NAEs out and put in a couple of FXs. You would be glad you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Chet1508 View Post
    I know all you JCI J-Asses are Puppets of big Blue. .....And screw you blue bastards for being so callus and ignorant
    DAMN!

I take it you didn't like the link that I supplied you with in my earlier post then?

That's O.K.

I guess this is what you get when everyone buys into the Indy Blues, Blue Thunders, and other assorted BS of this world.

Anything else we can help with?
    IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob....say it with me now!

Quote Originally Posted by x-wrenchturner View Post
    DAMN!

I take it you didn't like the link that I supplied you with in my earlier post then?

That's O.K.

I guess this is what you get when everyone buys into the Indy Blues, Blue Thunders, and other assorted BS of this world.

And after this smug response I guess we can the X-Wrenchturners to that list as well.
    You know of the three monkeys? one with his hands over his eyes , the other ears, and the other his mouth. Well, I know your not the last one. but Are you eyes or ears? or possibly both?

Quote Originally Posted by Chet1508 View Post
    I know all you JCI J-Asses are Puppets of big Blue. But, I have not made any system changes,all I have done is protect the best interest of our school we own. Let alone JCI branch is so over there promised finish date of May 31st because you jack holes don't man you job's properly. School is in session know and I need access to make set point adjustments and yes I do monitor there F-ups its my right@@.The reason they tried to keep the IP address from me is I am a very educated customer in controls and I have found alto of there F-ups like I already told you JCI Blue turds they have over used the flash memory to 236% and point count now Upton 9700 on a NAE55. the piece of **** panel keeps crashing because of it. And screw you blue bastards for being so callus and ignorant

Liar

Quote Originally Posted by coleman carter View Post
    Liar
    Its OK, You can be on the list too. Sorry to have left you out. xarter

Quote Originally Posted by twisted pair View Post
    D-BAG

Anybody care for a Blue SLURPEE with your NAE......................
    Liar

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    And after this smug response I guess we can the X-Wrenchturners to that list as well.
    You know of the three monkeys? one with his hands over his eyes , the other ears, and the other his mouth. Well, I know your not the last one. but Are you eyes or ears? or possibly both?
    More lies

Quote Originally Posted by coleman carter View Post
    More lies
    Its ok xarter. Its alright.

DAMN!

That's O.K.

Lies

DAMN!

That's O.K.

Lies

As a certified master ABCS for Johnson Controls, Inc. the world leader in HVAC and controls. I am tired of you making up lies about there treatment. They are number 1 and your very jealous. The NAE is one of the most powerful creations in years. If your not competent to install or program it, go back to installing T87's

Coleman Carter

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post

Actually Freddy, I was being serious.
    I understand the OP's frustration, and the likes of those "on the list" here only makes it that much worse.

I know he wasn't refering to me, as I know who I am.

It all good my brother, and it's a Friday at that!!
    IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob....say it with me now!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBlue View Post
    This is standard procedure when it is suspected that unauthorized tampering

is going on. If you do not want to Void your warranty You should stop

tinkering with what you do not comprehend.

Its only in your best interest to stop tinkering and to let the Professionals at

the JCI branch office handle it.

I would not put much merit into what these armchair PM's think about the

project requirements or their simple minded diagnostic ability.

D-BAG # 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast