+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your day so far.

Post Likes
    I should have known better than to post that. Its ok, the kids come running to you now. You know that you have better verbal skills than me. I can't compete. Arrogance is signs of sexual frustration.
    Last edited by oroy54; 09-03-2007 at 01:06 AM.

Post Likes
    And why didn't we take that job to a Pro? Would have been easier and cheepr in the long haul. j.K.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    I should have known better than to post that. Its ok, the kids come running to you now. You know that you have better verbal skills than me. I can't compete. Arrogance is signs of sexual frustration.
    LOL.... I am going to assume that your contribution to the thread (Your day so far), was that you drank today.

That is the flood plane elevation for my property. Let the other ones know.

Post Likes
    Well the food was outstanding, the beer was cold, and the fire we had going in the old fire pit was nice to end the evening.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    Well the food was outstanding, the beer was cold, and the fire we had going in the old fire pit was nice to end the evening.
    Do you have to check for roaches in that smoker before you use it? I keep the area around mine pretty much a super fund site but I always check out the grill and smoker before I use them. The reason I asked is because yours kind of has that roach motel look. I can see several floors in there and maybe some left over fat, grease and chunk of meat as a food supply and some left over beer for them . The uppedity snotty roaches would obviously occupy the top floor

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    That is the flood plane elevation for my property.
    the 9th ward of coastal Georgia
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes
    FEMA flood plains are where they are. Has nothing to do specifically with Coastal areas. They are up the Mississippi and other rivers

Post Likes
    Do you have to check for roaches in that smoker before you use it? I keep the area around mine pretty much a super fund site but I always check out the grill and smoker before I use them. The reason I asked is because yours kind of has that roach motel look. I can see several floors in there and maybe some left over fat, grease and chunk of meat as a food supply and some left over beer for them . The uppedity snotty roaches would obviously occupy the top floor

His t-shirt looks good and clean...and makes him look thinner (that works for me too)...Matt I hope you had fun, and had two reasons to take a nap...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Never seen any roaches. Actually we've never had a bug problem in our house except for once in a while one or two of those big water bugs will be in the garage.

Only thing I've seen in the smoker is a spider or 2. I take the whole thing apart and clean it pretty good before using it each time. I would hate to fire it up and find out there was a mouse family in there when I'm ready to put my meat in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in