Ptac/hvac cleaning

Hi everyone, I'm here hoping to find a guy that would be interested in ptac/hvac cleaning in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. I will be doing hotels and nursing homes so we will be talking about 100 plus rooms per job. Great opportunity for a new guy looking for good money per job. I will pay per unit serviced. You must have proper tools for the job.
    You must understand how to thoroughly clean a ptac unit in room. The goal is to show them a considerable savings in their electric cost. If interested shoot me a message at coach2424@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Jr1 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm here hoping to find a guy that would be interested in ptac/hvac cleaning in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. I will be doing hotels and nursing homes so we will be talking about 100 plus rooms per job. Great opportunity for a new guy looking for good money per job. I will pay per unit serviced. You must have proper tools for the job.
    You must understand how to thoroughly clean a ptac unit in room. The goal is to show them a considerable savings in their electric cost. If interested shoot me a message at coach2424@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    John
    I'd like to know how to clean one in the room...I had to clean one the other day and it was a nightmare!

Thats kinda of an oxymoron, first you want someone to due it right in order to save the customer money, but you want some one to do it in the rooms?

Last time we did them, and do them right we took them out side for cleaning.

To me its like shooting a horse in a motel room, however you try theres going to be blood everywhere.