Cool Florida Keys HVAC Company has Job Openings!

Immediate openings for a Full Time HVAC/Refrigeration Service Manager, Full Time HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians and Full Time HVAC Installers. New assigned vehicles, health & dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays & sick days, and employee housing is also available. Experience is Required. Please send resume and cover letter to Info@RexAirAC.com or call 305-852-8230.

I am amazed that with all the people looking for work you guys in the keys can not find help. Is it just a lack of techs in the keys? Have you had any people apply that were not qualified? Maybe it is time to train a few apprentices. Wish I lived near you would definitely give you a shout. Not sure what your pay is like but your package seems decent.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Every time it turns cold I tell the wife we should move south. She says she doesn't want to be a part of the Florida educational system...is it really that bad??

Good techs are very hard to find in Florida. The good ones are already working.

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    I am amazed that with all the people looking for work you guys in the keys can not find help. Is it just a lack of techs in the keys? Have you had any people apply that were not qualified? Maybe it is time to train a few apprentices. Wish I lived near you would definitely give you a shout. Not sure what your pay is like but your package seems decent.
    I asked this company a while back why they advertise so much. Their reply was that they are seeing what's out there, and if they get a good applicant they FIRE one of their current employees to make room for the applicant.

So beware...
    ~~
    Political Correctness - the Language of Wussies

Exactly. I can't imagine anyone around there would consider working for them. That's not how you treat or retain employees. Very fundamental

it's hard to believe that this forum allows companies like that on here...
    ~~
    Political Correctness - the Language of Wussies

I want to see this so called housing: illigal Immigrant- roach hotel.
    Trying not to be a Hack.